6 Tips How to Get that Glowing Skin
Miss Universe 2015, Pia Wurtzbach Collaborates with
Miss O, a Celebrity Beauty Expert
By MJ Racadio
(Los Angeles, California) March 04, 2019. Technology played a great role in the world of social media. In the case of Miss O, a celebrity beauty expert, she did very well in terms of marketing and branding herself. Despite our time-zone difference, Miss O and I managed to connect via messenger. Oh boy, I got some good news to everyone especially 6 tips how to get that glowing skin, the latest collaboration of Miss Universe 2015, Pia Wurtzbach and interesting story why Miss O formulated her new products including shampoo, cushion, and liquid botox.
Miss O How ya been? Good very well,
What have you been lately? I am focusing on a new product and repackaging all the skincare line.
So I heard your new shampoo can you talk about that? “I always deal with clients with pimples on their forehead, thigh, back, and chest. I tell them to buy specific shampoo over-the-counter and often times that brand of shampoo is not available, so my client was having a hard time. I usually recommend an oil-free shampoo to stop acne. Even online shopping was hard to find. Despite giving them facial, they still get pimples because of shampoo.”
You decided to formulate your own shampoo that’s so clever. “So now according to my clients, it helps with their acne and very happy because we have a one-stop shop at the Spa.
So curious about your new product cushion foundation. “It’s 10 formulas before perfecting it. I am hard to please when it comes to my products because I know how it works and to see my client needs. Always see to it, my clients will benefit from it. I want their face to have like bulb light and spotlight like complexion.”
New TVC of Pia Wurtzbach
Now you finally worked with Miss Universe 2015, Pia Wurtzbach in a new TV Commercial of Oskincare, how is it like working with her?
“It was fun because we’re already friends, like playing around on the set, she’s willing to endorse our clinic, she tried the facial already. According to Pia, it was the best facial experience, it was a red carpet 2-hour facial, you can see results right away, even better the next day, after two to four days, her face was glowing .”
In addition, discuss the secret pearl. It’s a liquid botox, just apply it within wrinkles part of your face and intense whitening when you apply the second layer, the skin will be lighter according to the client’s preference.
I’m glad that you came up with these amazing skincare line. Now give us tips on how to get that glowing skin.
6 Tips How to Get that Glowing Skin
1. Do not use mineral oil on the skin. Read ingredients on facial wipes or cleanser before applying on skin. Choose oil-free products.
2. Sunscreen/Sunblock- SPF 50, it has longer sun’s protection (8-hours sun protection whereas SPF 35 you only get 5-hour sun’s protection against UV. Better to have sunscreen than washing your face with soap.
3. Hydrate yourself with water, watch caffeine intakes like coffee or soda, it make your skin dehydrated; if you drink a cup of coffee, you have to drink four glasses of water to flush out the caffeine in your system.
4. Do the basic four. Perhaps add whitening or glow in your daily regimen.
5. Make it a habit, get facial at least every month. Exfoliate so your skin will glow.
6. Get 8-hour sleep is very important for mind, skin, and health
Miss O How, do you deal with bashers? “I just think they are going through something. I don’t get upset. Diverting the mindset.”
What makes you happy? “Spending time with the Lord, it gives me Joy and helping people. Bringing out friends to eat. Anything in giving and happy clients makes me so happy.”